How to Care for a Child with COVID-19
Children who have mild COVID-19 symptoms are able to stay at home with a caregiver throughout their recovery without needing hospitalization.
If you are caring for a child who has suspected or probable COVID-19, it is important to follow the steps in the document below to protect yourself and others in the home, as well as those in your community.
- Know the COVID-19 Symptoms
- Keep Your Hands Clean
- Avoid Spreading the Infection to Others
- Protect Yourself
- Keep the Environment Clean
- Monitor Symptoms for Yourself
- Maintain Essential Supplies
For more information, please read the full article below.